Microsoft Graph webhooks or the ability to receive an Azure AD Change Notification has been around for some time. However, as I primarily deal with Azure AD for user and group objects I never previously had the need to utilize them.… keep reading
Last week Søren Granfeldt released the first update to his hugely popular Granfeldt FIM/MIM PowerShell Management in over 2 years. This post looks at the latest release and using the new Granfeldt FIM/MIM PowerShell Management Features.
The new features are:
- A new option to specify an auxiliary set of credentials that is passed to scripts.
Today I presented a Microsoft Reactor session on How to Elevate your documentation with PowerShell Jupyter Notebook. This session provided;
- an introduction to ‘What is Jupyter Notebook”
- a quick start guide
- how to create your own PowerShell Jupyter Notebook environments
For those that attended the session, the presentation is embedded at the end of this post.… keep reading
Recently I posted about using PowerShell and the Azure Active Directory Authentication Library to connect to Azure AD here. Whilst that post detailed performing simple tasks like updating an attribute on a user, in this post I’ll use the same method to connect to Azure AD via PowerShell but cover;
- enumerate users, contacts or groups
- where the number of objects is greater than the maximum results per page, get all remaining pages of results
- limit results based on filters
The premise of my script was one that could just be executed without prompts.… keep reading