Update: Oct 2019. IdentityNow VA Clusters can be easily managed using the SailPoint IdentityNow PowerShell Module.
Today I was configuring an Integration Module for SailPoint IdentityNow. As part of that integration I needed the ID of an IdentityNow Virtual Appliance Cluster. It seemed I hadn’t previously documented doing this and I couldn’t find my previous script. So here’s a quick post for the next time I need to get info about the SailPoint Identity Now Virtual Appliance Clusters in my environment.
The following script uses v3 Authentication as detailed in this post.
- line 2 with your IdentityNow Orgname
- line 5 with your Admin Account Name
- line 6 with your Admin Password
- line 16 with your IdentityNow v3 API Client ID
- line 17 with your IdentityNow v3 API Client Secret