The Managed Identities for Azure Resources feature is a free service with Azure Active Directory. Formerly known as Managed Service Identity, Managed Identities for Azure Resources first appeared in services such as Azure Functions a couple of years ago. Much more recent though Azure Copy (AzCopy) now supports Azure Virtual Machines Managed Identity.… keep reading
This page summarises posts relating to Sailpoint IdentityNow. Most posts relate to interfacing with Sailpoint IdentityNow using the API’s (using PowerShell or Microsoft Identity Manager).
However, also checkout links to posts associated with configuring/troubleshooting the configuration of Sources and integrations such as Microsoft AD FS, ServiceNow, RACF and JDBC.… keep reading
Earlier this week I wrote this post that detailed implementing the Lithnet REST API for FIM/MIM Service. I also detailed using PowerShell to interact with the API Endpoint.
Now lets imagine you are looking to have a number of Azure Serverless features leverage your Rest API enabled Microsoft Identity Manager environment.… keep reading
This weekend I was attempting to rework some older Azure Automation tasks I wrote some time ago that were a combination of PowerShell scripts and Azure (PowerShell Functions). I was looking to leverage Microsoft Flow so that I could have them handy as ‘Buttons’ in the Microsoft Flow mobile app.… keep reading
In the last couple of weeks I’ve had to copy a bunch of Azure WebApps and Functions from one Azure Tenant to another. I hadn’t had to do this for a while and went looking for the quickest and easiest way to accomplish it.… keep reading
Last year Microsoft released the Microsoft Identity Manager Configuration Documenter which is available here. It is a fantastic little tool from Microsoft that supersedes its predecessor from the Microsoft Identity Manager 2003 Resource Toolkit (which only documented the Sync Server Configuration).… keep reading
Recently in a FIM/MIM environment a daily automated process was executing but the task it was performing was dependent on an upstream process that generates a feed, and the schedule for that feed had changed (without notice to me). Needless to say FIM/MIM wasn’t getting the information it needed to process.… keep reading